? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A $$$ Update!!


So far so good in the cash department!!


Jan 7th: Filled up on gas and paid for it inside and added a BODC* to the bill. $0 spent!

(Is that cheating?? I'm thinking more along the lines of clever :)


*By the Way: For those of you wondering, a BODC is a Big Ole' Diet Coke. If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE my Diet Coke. I went 9 months without it during my pregnancy with Cooper and literally had one in the recovery room before getting moved upstairs! When I get a drink, I get the BIG one to make it worth my while. Therefore it is a Big Ole' Diet Coke aka BODC. It's a term we use all of the time. Adam even made a shirt that says that I'm "Powered by BODC!" My friend Mike and I have discussed Marketing it to Coca Cola Company. It's still a thought :)


Anyways...


Jan 8th: Dropped kids off at School and go through the driveway at Chick fil' A. One BODC, light ice!= $1.54 Total Cash Available=$10.46


Later at the gym: Purchased Protein Shake $3 - $2.40 I had on my account. I had to supply $0.60 Total Cash Available=$9.86


Jan 9th: I had swim practice at 6am. Packed my breakfast and my after workout snack. Meeting with Coach Carole at Caribou. Packed a tea bag and got free hot water!! I thought that was pretty clever. Cheap, yes but clever :) =$0


Lunch with Brother Bob. The, "I'll get it Kellye!" always brother Bob!! My cost= $0!!


So total amount now= $9.86


Do you think I'm turning into one of those??? I was listening to the radio this morning about people that do HORRIBLE things for free food. Ex: Fake Choking, Create a HUGE scene and storm out, even DIG THROUGH THE GARBAGE!!


Please say I'm NOT headed down this path!!

4 comments:

adam mills said...

Yes, adding the drink to your gas bill is cheating! If you make it through this month, I'm putting an asterisk in the record book. Unless you drink 32 ounces of gasoline to make up for it, then all is square.....

kerrie said...

i love the BODC thing...i am also a DC addict trying to wean myself slooooowly off of it, but it's hard. it was also the first thing i wanted after giving birth, and yeah, i wanted the big bottle!

BreeWee said...

AH HA HA! We have to pay for our tri-habit somehow right?! Maybe you can get diet Coke to sponsor you!
AND I really really want to see ya at St. Antony's!!

E in Texas said...

Leave her alone Adam, she is very creative!! I have a name for you on that BODC thing, I will get a number and get it to you. This has been very interesting to see how this plays out. I know you and I have faith that you will do well.
Love you,
E in Texas