? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

It is Official... I'm BROKE!!


Well, for those of you who may be wondering about my money challenge for the month, here is an update. Not to say it's OVER by any stretch of the means! The hard parts only JUST begun! :)


So, you know after starting Jan. 1st with $300 of "Kellye" money, I was quickly down to $12 by JAN 5TH!!! Fortunately, with a little creativity and some good luck, I was able to scrounge up another $4 in Publix gift cards (which I just decided was mine btw :), I ended up winning $10 in a neighborhood poker game, and my VO2 max test ended up being $25 cheaper than I was expecting.


Currently... I have..................a whooping $0.50!!


I guess on the one hand, I consider that I've done REALLY well to make it 20 days essentially on $47. Ok, so even just writing that it sounds bad. But, lets just say I was spending MUCH more than that on BODC, coffee, snacks, etc. from just being out and about.


The deal NOW is that I have to make it the next 7 days with $0.00!!!!


I don't think I've EVER done that!


I'm feeling good about it... a little scared yes :), but I'm still CONFIDENT!


Weekends are easier because if I'm away from the family, I'm training and have to pack gels, drinks, snacks, etc. After the weekend, I've only got 4 days!! Adam and I do this thing where we twiddle down time in such a way... So if it's only 4 days and sleep time doesn't count, that makes it like 2.5 days. Of those 2.5 days, I'd only be out and about spending cash for maybe 24 hours, so really I'm down to just 1 day. So I can make it ONE DAY RIGHT??!! :)


I AM DETERMINED!!


Wish me luck!

K

4 comments:

Wes said...

Does this mean you'll be stopping at Walmart for a Diet Sam's Cola? ;-)

BreeWee said...

ha ha ha, this is too funny... "Good Luck" saving and hitting some sales! Looks like you have to give up diet coke... if you lived closer I would make you weebees (on the house)! I am still laughing, SAVE!!

Pedergraham said...

Kellye:
I have a Starbucks card floating around in my wallet. LMK if you need it!
-Danielle

Mel said...

Be proud you made it this far....It is like training you go a little futher with the workouts...so next month you will survive a little longer and make it a little longer :) BE STRONG!!!