? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 28, 2008

A "Day Off"!


Monday is typically my day off from training. However, I tend to use it as a catch-up day for the rest of my life! :)


Today was actually a really good day though! I got A LOT accomplished, and even if I'm tired as I am now at the end of the day, I still feel so much better to have a bunch of stuff on that never ending TDL checked off!


Neither of my children are in school on Monday's this year, so we got to hang out together. The morning revolved around hair cuts, which my daughter did NOT require restraint for this time. I was shocked watching her thinking, who is this child?? Then a trip to the grocery store. The people at Publix probably think I'm the worst mother! It always seems like my kids are so loud and out-of-control! Maybe I just feel that way because I'm so focused on their behavior???? :)


Then our afternoon was spent babysitting for my neighbor. Bella is Cooper's best friend. She's the cutest, smallest little tom-boy ever, and they play GREAT together. So I never mind when she comes over! I also watched her little brother who is 18 months old. Between him and my nephew this weekend, I discovered just how unbaby-proof my house has become over the past couple of years! Why do they love stairs so much! :)


Somehow I managed to vacuum (overdue from a week ago!) and continue through the laundry cycle of my life. I swear, sometimes I feel like that is the one word that describes my life.... LAUNDRY! It is truly NEVER ENDING! I honestly have no idea how people with more than 4 people in their family accomplish anything OTHER than laundry. My sister who has 4 kids and Mel...you deserve some kind of award or something!!


Adam had to work late, so we had breakfast for dinner (a favorite, the only time to really eat breakfast!), kids to bed, and now finally some couch time with the pug!!


Tomorrow... back to the daily grind of school, training, teaching class, studying, AND the daily cleaning that must take place to keep this house from looking like the house in Shel Silverstein's Poem "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Who Wouldn't Take the Garbage Out"!


BTW: STILL doing good with my zero dollars of "Kellye" money. 3 Days to Go!! Family time helps A LOT!! :)


And I Promise to put a picture of my earring on here as soon as I can find a time I don't look like crap!! :)


Until then...

K :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yes.....Laundry is a never ending chore...I try and do at least 2 loades a day...just to keep up!

My 4 year old changes outfits 5 times a day and when it is time to clean up their rooms...she just throws everything into the laundry pile.....I am now finding myself going through all the kids laundry and doing the sniff test and if it does not stink and NO dirt then right back in their drawer it goes :) It is working out GREAT!!

Wes said...

Oh, ya! That's like kiddos 101. Their idea of putting away clean clothes is to throw them all into the dirty clothes hamper :-O

Its funny how we have our own familial perspective. We think our kids are the worst ever, until other parents talk about how bad their kids are and how great ours are :-)