? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 14, 2008

A Plauge on My House!!


That is how it feels anyways! Onto Illness number 3...


If you are thinking, "Oh God.. She's writing about being sick again!" imagine how I feel about it!


I'd be super pissed, but I'm kind of too tired for that. :(


I went to the walk-in appointments for my Dr. this morning at 7:30am to find out I have a sinus infection and pink-eye. I figured as much when I had to pry my eyes apart this morning and my face hurt like someone had been pounding on it.


I knew something was up on Sat., started coughing on Sunday and even had to cancel my VO2 max test yesterday. I was pissed then. Thinking, ok this cannot be happening again...


I decided to try to nip it in the bud first thing this morning. The kicker is, Cooper and Gracie woke up exactly the same way. So after my Dr. appointment, I carried them to theirs. After $200 of Dr. appointments and medications today, I am trying to figure out what it is going to take to stop this madness!!


Please hope and pray that by Friday, my meds will have kicked in and cleared my system and my immune system will start doing its job :) for me and the kids!


I want my VO2 max test, I want to get my training consistent past a week's time, I want my kids to be well and happy, though I must say they amaze me! I feel like crap and just want to sleep. They have exactly the same thing, but can run around and play like nothing is wrong :)


Let's hope that my next entry brings good news!!


Until then...

K!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well! Totally sux!! That's what happens though when you have little germ factories running around during the winter. It seems like a never ending cycle of doctors visits and adult onset sicko craziness :-)

Totally cracked up about the "extra" $25.00, and I'm right there with ya on magazines. I hate to throw them out! But end the end, if I haven't looked at them in months, out they go!!!

Get well, kiddo!!!

kerrie said...

hope you guys are feeling better soon. that sounds like my house, it just kind of rotates through everyone so i can count on getting sick about every 3-4 weeks. i wish i could figure out a way to stop the madness...if you figure it out, let me know!!