? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Pedometer Challenge!


Back in December mine and Adam's cellphones both came up for renewal (thank goodness!), and the phone that Adam got has a built in pedometer. I have one from way back in the day that I got for FREE in a Special K box :) I wore it at the time a little just to see, but I honestly couldn't remember much about my results.


Adam mentioned to me recently that he was walking about 2000 steps a day! I was like, that's great, but I'm pretty sure the goal is 10,000! He said there was no way, and so I looked it up to verify, and sure enough not only is it 10,000 steps a day, you're not supposed to count any working out that you do! So it's strictly 10,000 steps of just your daily activity!!


Adam says that's unrealistic. I am convinced that with all of the chasing of Cooper and Gracie in addition to the constant picking up around the house that I do, I've got to be pretty close to that goal. At least I feel like I do 10,000 steps a day :)


So, since It's Sunday and Adam and I aren't entirely glued to our cellphones, I put his in my pocket this morning and have been walking around with it all day. I'm just doing my normal routine, and later today when I head out for my run, I will take it out for that time. We're interested in seeing what that number ends up being at the end of the day, AND if it turns out that it is considerably less than the 10,000 goal, we'll wonder what in the world you have to do to meet that goal WITHOUT working out!!


I'll post my final number later today if interested! Wish me luck!!

K

0 comments: