? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Gearing" Up!


So even though it is at least in my mind ungodly cold here in Atlanta, the weekend training went pretty well. It's been one of my first in awhile because illness would always manage to creep itself in around Saturday. However, things have been good so far.


Yesterday was sleet and ice, so trainer ride of course, but even though it was really cold today, I ended up running outside because it's really hard for me to run anymore than an hour on the treadmill! :) Afterwards, I headed to my first Sponsor meeting for the 2008 season!


We went over uniforms, races, involvement, and all that technical type stuff. But what makes it so great is that Dale, the CEO of PT Solutions, is so laid back and just such a nice guy. Yeah, we provide advertisement and recognition for the team, but really it's mostly about fun. One thing we're going to do differently this year... have more beer at the end of races!! I just thought that was very cool in and of the fact that it brings everything back to just good old fashion fun!


Everyone is starting to train again, and the competitive spirit was definitely flying through the air a bit. But that is PART of the fun! :)


So thanks again PT Team for being such great support and fun! 2008 is going to be even that much more fun!!


Until next time....

K :)


4 comments:

Mel said...

You always come up with the greatest photo clippings for your posts :) I will be cheering you on for good race results!!!

Melissa :)

Wes said...

That's awesome that you have sponsors, especially if they are going to offset your cost of beer :-)

I went out and had a fantastic run yesterday. It was 31 degrees. My stupid HRM had my heart rate above 200 for the first 10 minutes or so. It was screwy and made it hard to keep my effort in zones 1 and 2 :-( I managed to run by PE until it got its cookies in order.

Nice easy 4.1 mile recovery run. Loved it. Ran the whole thing, got blistered lips to prove it :-)

Marit C-L said...

Love the photo! Excellent!!! Congrats on your sponsors - that's awesome!

BreeWee said...

Way to get some support... I just read your comment on Kerrie's blog... I am with you 100% on having the guys as partners! I feel the same... I love my big hoop hearings but the girlyness ends there and I bet if you and I ever did a ride we could have a blast! BUT I did recruit 3 new guy partners for my Ironman rides this season! ha ha ha... I will share them with you if you come to Kona!