? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Next American Idol Judge!!

Yes, we all know who Randy, Paula, and Simon are! And yes, I will admit that I am an American Idol follower. :) It's funny, not really because of the music necessarily. A friend of mine said he didn't care for it because he didn't like the people's c.d.s that would come out afterwards. I don't necessarily either, but the show itself is awesome!! American Idol, Survivor, and The Amazing Race are my reality t.v. shows and I'm not ashamed!


Well, if they are interested in spicing things up for the next go round, they should add another judge. One that is exceptionally capable of determining if a person can sing or not. Extremely Qualified!!

That "person" is Rocky...!!
It is hilarious! When we watch American Idol, Rocky is always snuggled up on the couch snoozing, his usual night time routine. When people sing well, he continues his nap without a budge. However, when they show the people that are awful...he literally cringes!! He'll sit up and move around trying to get comfortable again. He'll event GRUNT!! Like he's irritated!

They say that dogs have fine-tuned hearing and can hear things at different frequencies. Well I guess when those people try to hit those notes and they're WAY off... it literally hurts his ears!!

So next season I propose that they should have Randy, Paula, and Simon and the final judge... Rocky. If he squirms when you sing, no golden ticket for you!!
Have a great Day everyone!! And listen for the grunts tonight coming from Rocky!!
K :)

3 comments:

Wes said...

ROFL!! Such a handsome brute he is :-)

Pedergraham said...

I agree--it would be great to have a doggy judge. I have to admit that I've never seen American Idol, but I love the Amazing Race.

Ryan said...

My wife and 5 y/o daughter are reality tv junkies too. Must be a girl thing? But as I read while on the couch (recovery), I do somewhat enjoy Simon's quip to those who deserve it.