? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Favorite Down Time... T.V.!!

Ok... so I know that there's this whole, "Too much t.v. is bad for you" mentality. And NO... I would not consider myself a couch potato. :)

I read, workout in what I consider is plenty, spend time with my family, etc., etc., etc.

BUT... 8pm hits, and I'm exhausted from a full, non-stop day, and I just want to crash and clear my mind with some entertaining, no thought required good television! :)

Adam is a big t.v. person as well, and I have to say Thank God for DVR!! I resisted in the beginning. Just some fancy new gadget Adam wanted I presumed. But without it, there would be no t.v. in the Mills Household! And life without commercials....oh, so nice!

So we have a full docket of our shows: 24, Desperate Housewives, American Idol, Amazing Race, The Office, The Shield, Survivor, Chuck, and Heros...

We're not HUGE reality t.v. fans, but we've watched Survivor, American Idol, and Amazing Race from the beginning and we love them!!

And speaking of Survivor... the new season begins tonight!! When there's a writer's strike going on, that's when we can all be grateful for reality t.v.!! :)

I will admit also that "watching" the majority of the t.v. that I do being on Cartoon Network, Nick Jr., PBS and what not, I actually do have some of those shows that I like! Boomerang is classic cartoons that I grew up with. So it's always fun to watch those and remember watching them as a kid. And a lot of times you're like, "Oh My Gosh... I liked this???"

However, my favorite cartoons is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, My Fairly Odd Parents, and a new favorite... The Mr. Men's Show!

It's a show based off of the classic Mr. Men's Books, and would you guess that my FAVORITE is Miss Sunshine!!
If she can't brighten your day, I don't know who can??

If you go to this link, select shows, and then The Mr. Men's Show... there is this really cute clip show called Physical. It's about working exercise into your daily life and I thought it was funny. Especially the part where Mr. Strong is on the treadmill at the gym!!
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/index.html?applicationType=browser

So, I'm completely losing my patients with this writer strike and it needs to end gosh darnit!!

However, tonight I'll be singing, "Ohh way ohh way ohh way ohh way ohhh way ohh.... ohh way ohh wayy, ohh... ohh....ohh....ohhh!"

Happy t.v. watching!!
K :)

5 comments:

mike said...

read it.....

Mel said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE girl...I have 3 t's of her on them!!! How's that Diet Coke thing going????

kerri said...

YEAH! Another fav TV Show--SURVIVOR. That makes two in addition to American Idol. Have you found your D.C. replacement? I have given up baked goods--EEESH.

Kellye Mills said...

Whoo... I've been off of the cookies, cakes, ice cream kick for 5 days now! I have my moments, esp. with all of this valentine's candy everywhere, but I'm hanging strong!! :)

Diet Coke back off going pretty good. One a day except for yesterday, I had another 1/2 of one at night. Stressful day!! I've actually been drinking hot tea as a replacement. I guess that's a good thing!! It's the only thing other than water that I can find without sugar, fake sugar, caffeine, or carbonation. Nutrition is hard isn't it!!

Wes said...

In my day, it was Barney and before that, My Little Ponies and Care Bears :-) With Matthew it was Sponge Bob and other Nickelodian favs!

Aghast! You drank an extra 1/2? Tsk, tsk :-) Tea is awesome? Have you tried the white tea yet?

BTW: I have a couple of soccer tournaments the next two weekends, but I'm hoping to hook up with your Saturday Masters class after that. K?