? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Now I know there is that group of people out there that don't celebrate Valentine's because it is a "hallmark created holiday." Well...yes that may be true, but how bad is it that we take one day a year to let those around us that we love the most in the world know just how much we love them?? You're always hearing people say to cherish every moment that you can with your loved ones because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Well... TODAY IS YOUR CHANCE!! :)

And even if you aren't Romantically involved with someone, there are LOTS of people that everyone is around each day that may like to hear just how much you appreciate them today!

So... what is Valentine's at the Mills House like today?

*I did NOT make my bed today for Rocky!! Every morning he can't enjoy the time he is up there for watching me to see when I am going to boot him off to make the bed. So today, I just left him there all morning, and I'm sure he appreciated it!

*I skipped my swim and went to Valentine's Day parties for the kids at school! I also got them some cupcakes with the rings on them from the grocery store that they've been begging me for for weeks!

*I'm going to make Adam a special dinner tonight and NOT get on my computer tonight while watching t.v. (NOTE: He's already gotten a Groundhog's Day Present! We're not made of $ so no V.D. present! :)

*My 10 days is over!! I celebrated with my Reese's Peanut Butter Heart, which was a little melted, but OHHH so very good!! And I can safely say I have NO desire for more sugar. THAT was A Lot it seemed!

*I'm also treating myself with some of Kellye $ with a "Royale Pedicure" . Ohhh, so very nice!

**Today is Marit's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Marit!!

And I hope everyone else out there has a wonderful Holiday!

And let me just say... I GREATLY appreciate all of my super awesome blogger friends for all your sweet words and support!!

Happy Valentine's Day!
K :)

11 comments:

Wes said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

We're not made of $ so no V.D. present!

You were saying something on Mel's blog about turning thirty and Adam appreciating it... :-D

BreeWee said...

Ha ha ha, Wes is naughty... ha ha ha!
We love you too Kel! Way to go missing a swim for a v-day party!

Anonymous said...

You are Super Mom! Helping with Valentine's parties instead of swimming...making a special meal...love it!!

Have a great day!

Beth said...

Hey Kellye - happy V-day to you too!! And good luck with your 40x100 tomorrow for the tri-blogger challenge. I will be doing the same set on Monday so I can't wait to hear how it goes! Have fun!

Marit C-L said...

Happy Valentine's day right back atcha! Enjoy the holiday! SO SO SO happy that the PB cup was good. Nate is making brownies, and I'm about to dive in as soon as they're out of the oven... :)

Mel said...

OH YES...have to do the kids parties at school :) I am considered the "COOL" Mom :) Good job on the sweets challenge...I cold never win that bet...

Happy V day Kellye

BTW: I have ALL control of the $$$ so I buy my splishies myself...but good suggestion :)

Ryan said...

If they could just put alcohol into a peanut butter cup, it would be the perfect fruit, or is it a vegetable? Anyway, enjoy the swim.

Ryan said...

I meant pedicure, not swim. Duh!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

I just read your blog for the first time, I found the link on my coach's site (Jen H.). Your sponsor, PT Solutions caught my eye. I'm getting ready to finish PT school and they sound like a good place to work and get treated! Wonder if they plan to expand their business to Arkansas? Oh, I'm a triathlete & mom too so I LOVED your blog!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Thanks Kellye! Good luck with your '08 season, and congrats on a great finish at IM FL!

kerri said...

Sounds like a great day. OOHHH cupcakes and peanut butter cups!!! Yummy. It's so fun reading all the little Valentines the kids bring home. Makes you want to be back in school.