? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update!!

Well... I'm still alive! :)

One week of Disney with a Four and a Five year old is A LOT of work!! :)

However, it's been fun and I have a ton of pictures, but the internet at the house we're staying at is too slow for uploading the pictures, and honestly I'm so tired, I am going to have to write that long blog later this weekend!

Tomorrow we have that LONG drive home (thank goodness for portable car DVD players! :) , and then it's RIGHT back to work with a 5 hour brick on Sunday!

I haven't been totally off the radar. I've done some trainer rides and have seriously walked close to 10 miles a day at Disney! Adam's phone as that pedometer on it, and OMG we walked around so stinking much it's CRAZY!!

AND.... I have been sick! Can you believe it??? Adam's convinced I'm now allergic to vacation! :) On Tuesday I had a sinus attack, and so have been blowing my nose and hacking my lungs out like some sort of crazy woman! I feel better today though, so hopefully I'm on the upswing of that!

So... I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll post pictures as soon as the dust settles from all the travelling and training this weekend! Have a great one Everyone!!
K :)

3 comments:

Pedergraham said...

Safe driving and hope your sinuses feel better soon.
-Danielle

Wes said...

You probably caught some icky Tampa Bay water ickiness ;-) Have a safe trip home!!

Beth said...

Glad you had such a great trip (minus the sinus attack)!! Your kids were probably in heaven... :) Hope you have a safe trip home and an AWESOME brick tomorrow!