? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vacation: Plan B

Well, I had said that I wanted to focus more on relaxing this vacation than Adam and I normally do, and apparently my body did as well as it has now taken over and bed-ridden me here in the beautiful Mountains.

I'm sick :(

It completely sucks!

We arrived on Thursday, and I was just tired. But you know travelling, 3:30 wake up call, and all just made sense. We went to bed pretty early and I slept 12 hours!! Holy Cow!! Couldn't even remember the last time that happened!

Well we decided to go get some breakfast, then hit the slopes, and then I'd get my run in in the afternoon. After breakfast, I knew I wasn't feeling 100%, but I just kind of blew it off and off to the slopes we went. Things were going well, but my body just started aching. So I decided to head back to the room early to lay down for a minute to try to recoup. Well... my run never happened. :(

I did manage to go to dinner last night, but have been stuck to the couch or bed ever since.

UHHHH...

I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason.. Maybe I would have hurt myself on the slopes or something like that and that would have been REALLY bad!

So, I'm just trying to rest while poor Adam has to ski alone.

Well back to bed. :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

Oh that really does suck....especially when you are on vacation....get well soon Kellye, I hope it is not a loooooonnnnngggg sickness like I had!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kellye! I'm so sorry you are sick on vacation! I am trying to find the positive for you but at least you don't have to be sick and try to be super Mom! Rest up, drink the fluids, and you'll bounce back before you know it. TAKE CARE!

Wes said...

well, being sick sux... but the bright side is you have the opportunity to get lots of rest. I'm sure "Poor Adam" will survive on the slopes by hisself :-) You're a great mate to let him have his fun when you aren't feeling well!

kerrie said...

oh no...often the combo of a plane ride and being a little run down will do that to you! i hope that you just have this short lived flu bug that seems to be in the mountain area so that you feel well really soon. make that hubby take care of you!!

Pedergraham said...

K--
Get well quick! Will be sending healthy thoughts your way.
Danielle