? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 10, 2008

Let The FUN Begin!!


If you've been reading for awhile, you know that I've made an effort to embrace the winter "down time" this year. We're a busy, on-the-go family! Things slow down a little after the holidays and January and February tend to be more about the daily grind than the usual rest of the year craziness. As I'm sure it is for a lot of people!


Well... Spring is here, and the CRAZINESS is about to begin!!! :)


And I LOVE IT!! I get stressed and overwhelmed some sure.... but honestly... I THRIVE in these sorts of conditions. So I'm READY!


Wednesday is going to be a GREAT day! Gracie girl turns the big 4 on Wednesday. And to make it that much more special... my mom and Marit will be at our house to celebrate. Yep... Marit is flying out to San Deigo to do MORE training! I hate to say it, but if you're in the 25-29 age group, you're a female, and you're racing IM AZ on April 13th... um... you've got some SERIOUS competition coming at ya! :) So Marit is going to spend a couple of nights with us to have access to the Atl. airport. We are VERY excited that she is coming, and I'll finally get to meet one of my blogger friends!


And it works out perfectly actually because Adam and I are flying on the same days that she is! Except as she's headed out to sunny, warm San Diego... Adam and I are headed to one of our very favorite places... Park City, Utah!


Thursday we'll arrive in a place completely smothered in beautiful, white snow! Something I know a lot of you WISH you didn't see right now! However, I know the difference is that we don't have to live with it AND we're going for the sole purpose of PLAYING in it!! YIPEE!!


Adam is DEFINITELY the better skier of the two of us! So he'll be kicking my butt up and down the slopes all weekend! Oh... and don't worry... I have a pool I use when I'm there every year to keep up with my training. And come on... running in the mountains like that... pretty good training! No biking unfortunately. But, 3 days of straight skiing is going to make up for that!


So, the CRAZINESS has begun! My TDL is ENORMOUS just to get everything ready to leave. Pack, clean house, get everything ready for my mom for the kids to go to school, baseball, ballet, etc. We've got to do all of our usual stuff, plus get ready for Gracie's Birthday, AND I have my Personal trainer's exam coming up in less than 2 WEEKS!! AHHH!! Good thing I've got some long plane rides coming up!


And it doesn't stop after that! Easter is the weekend we return. Can you believe it? Daylight Savings Time, and then an early Easter??? Wow. 2008 is going to be over before we know it! Then the Atlanta ING half marathon, my PT Test. Then I'm going to start doing some personal training on the side in addition to my spin classes, my own training, being a mom, AND working part time for the restaurant!


After that... we've got St. Anthony's Triathlon followed by a trip to Disney, then OFF to Hawaii!!


And that just gets us TO summer!!


So, I'm ready... I'm excited... I'm pumped up for some sunshine, good times, and LOTS OF FUN!!


Happy Monday to you all!

K :)

12 comments:

Wes said...

That's it. I want to meet Adam and find out for myself if you are always this positive!? Luv it :-)

Our community is made up of so many good peeps! Getting to meet them in person is a definite cherry on top of our sundae!!

Awwww... Happy b'day to Gracie! You are the third blogger I know that has a little girl named Grace. Very.cool (and easy for me to remember ;-)

Have fun planning your trip! I know you guys will have a blast!!!

Beth said...

Wow Kellye - sounds like you are in for lots of fun!!! Have a blast skiing and meeting Marit and of course happy birthday to Gracie too! Yipppeee!! :)

Anonymous said...

Phew, that made me tired! ha! Have a great time skiing, but NO broken bones, ok? :) Have fun w/ Marit too! (pssst...limit the coffee). Oh, I am only kidding, you know I love ya Marit. Happy skiing and Happy 4th to Gracie. Jen H.

Danielle said...

I got tired just reading your post! Travel safely and BE CAREFUL skiing!!! You might want to bring your helmet! :)

Pedergraham said...

OK...now I am going to take a nap! Just kidding. Glad that you have lots of exciting plans AND that you get to meet Marit! I am sure that Gracie will feel very lucky to have Auntie Marit at her b-day party.
-Danielle "Pedergraham"

Marit C-L said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!

I can't wait! Thanks you for the zillionth time - it'll be SO WONDERFUL to meet you guys - and on Gracie's 4th as well. So sweet. Can't wait.

And don't worry - I come naturally caffinated!

:::::))))))

Mel said...

You have some fun things coming up...but not the SNOW....that is so cool that Marit is coming to visit!!! Let us know how Gracie's party goes and post photo's :)

Steve Stenzel said...

Wow! What a life! Happy b-day to Gracie!!

kerrie said...

wow - you guys are so busy and going to be doing lots of travelling! fun! hopefully your kids are good travellers cause that can def. make things a challenge, especially if they have your energy ;)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

You are going to have so much fun with Marit! Lucky you! That will be nice to meet up and be able to meet face to face!

Ryan said...

Wait until you meet Marit.

Can you say "ENERGY" you will soon.

WOW!

I am totally going to miss out on ski season this year, snowboarding actually. :(

We have decided instead to go home to LA and San Diego next week, and see friends and family that we haven't seen in a couple of years :)

Have a great trip!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

You're flying to find snow? It seems like the rest of blogger world has been doing the opposite! Have fun skiing, and of course, be careful! Rest up too, you're going to need it with all that you have going on :-)