? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Redneck Mansion!!


Ok... my sister-in-law sent this to me saying this is where our hometown of Franklin is heading! Some people may look at this picture and gawk...


BUT... I really like it!! I think it's cool and super creative!! Am I crazy???

7 comments:

Pedergraham said...

It looks like an art installation to me. I never would have guessed that people live in it!

Mel said...

OH MY,,,,,that is pretty creepy...I wonder if you go to one side if the other side will go up :)

Wes said...

Sure beats Bridge Mill ROFL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, is that from South Carolina? I swear that is what it was like there! haha :) Jen H.

Ryan said...

If it were only 3 stories tall it would be OK, but adding that 4th story makes it too


Gaudy!

BreeWee said...

you are crazy!

jahowie said...

I can't believe that people actually live in that!! LOL!!