? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Kind of Baseball!!

(Cooper was 1st to bat! Notice he pauses to smile for the camera instead of focusing on the ball!! :)

I LOVE SPORTS!! I do! It is so much fun to watch any team go out there and put their heart and souls into something they love and go through the ups an downs throughout the competition! I tend to root for the under-dog. I guess because it seems that they have the most to overcome. And you can turn on ANY sport competition that I won't know ANYTHING about, and I will end up picking SOMEONE to root for. Why?? Because it's FUN!!


I mean I'm trying to think of a competition that I DON'T like to watch... and I can't really think of one. Obviously there are a lot out there that I wouldn't go to or purchase tickets for. But come on.... let's all admit that when flipping and you see the lumberjack contests on ESPN.. You stop to watch.. You know you do!!

And the Olympics.... Oh Goodness!! LOVE the Olympics! I get completely sucked into all the dramatic stories about all of the athletes that have worked SOOO hard for their 30 seconds down a ski slope, or their 1 routine on the gym floor. It's incredible!!

Ok.. So yesterday was Cooper's first baseball game!
(Uh. Oh.. Do you see the ball BEHIND the swing!! :)

It was so much fun!!!

It was our first game ever so we didn't really know what to expect. Well here's how it works:

EVERYONE bats each inning.... EVERYONE gets a hit... EVERYONE... gets on first (whether your technically "out" or not. But that honestly doesn't happen very often)...EVERYONE gets to run each base... EVERYONE scores.... EVERYONE WINS!!!

It was seriously so cute! 3 Innings and boy that was long enough! You can see in some of the pictures I posted that after awhile you've got some playing in the dirt, some playing with their hats or gloves, and apparently the pants must have been itchy because at some point they were all playing with "other things" looking like real baseball players if you know what I mean! :)

So I can say it was a very successful game! We WON!! And so did the Braves! :)

I have a feeling we're going to have a VERY successful season!
(Number 1 fan! She seriously cheered for ALL the players!!)

GO ORIOLES!!

K :)

9 comments:

Pedergraham said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! And you are so funny about the private parts and boys stuff. That sun sure looks nice.

Mel said...

TOO CUTE...I love kids sports...but you did not say you are a loud mouth at the games (Is that just me...always wanting to coach :) AWWW yes the ball itch,,,,I think that is a guys things regardless of the sport and they make it so obvious :) I love the photo's!!!!!

kerri said...

Gotta love the idea that all the kids win, get equal time at bat, a chance to run the bases etc. How fun is that? I want to be a kid again. Sounds like a great family day...love those!!

TJ said...

Very cool.
Sounds like they're off to a great start.

BreeWee said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for putting photos with the post! I LOVE them... Cooper is so funny, that smile, the ball FAR away, YET still smiling! Love it! You got me excited for Kainoa to play sports... Glad you all won too!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Too cute! My kids are with yours....they will pause for pictures first, watch the ball second! I'm always helling "Watch the Ball!"

Looks like you have a cheerleader in the making!!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Now that's my kind of baseball (I'm too uncoordinated for ball sports). Kids' sports get me all choked up, they're just so darn cute!

Steve Stenzel said...

Cute photos!! Looks like it was a BLAST!!!

Lauren Starks said...

I miss them being that age. It's so much fun. Mine are definitely getting too old