? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Have a Confession!

I LOVE anything and everything chubby!!


With everyone all focused on nutrition and wanting to get it together for race season or even drop a few pounds... I decided to pay tribute to the other side.

The Cute...

The Adorable...

The Chubby!!

Yes... I know it's not healthy, and on most adults it's not the most attractive feature, but you have to admit... to a certain extent... some children, animals, and even adults are SOOOO super cute chubby!!

You hear about weight discrimination... I'm GUILTY!! I literally have this sweet little place in my heart for the cute and chubby!!

Examples:

Rocky: He weighs 28.6lbs at the moment. YES... we have him on a diet and are pushing the exercise program up a bit with Spring in the air, but look at him... he's so CUTE AND CHUBBY!



This is my super fat Cooper! How cute are fat babies??!!

My favorite Characters are always the round ones! Santa Claus, Theodore from the Chipmunks, Heimlich from A Bug's Life, Eore, Cookie Monster, Patrick from Sponge Bob, etc...


And I know it' not healthy for kids to be super obese... but the cute little round ones are always sooo sweet aren't they!


So... I'll admit.... I'm biased

Give me a group of kids or adults or animals or anything, and I will ALWAYS fall in love with the short, sweet, happy, loving, round ones!!

So though I am not promoting a chubby lifestyle :), I'm here to let you know that you are still and always will be loved!!!

Happy Day!
k

4 comments:

Wes said...

Since I lost 45 pounds, I guess I guess I only meet half the criteria ;-)

Rocky is quite the handsom guy. What have y'all been feeding that boy?

Luv the pic of Cooper too. He seems such the happy baby in that photo...

Pedergraham said...

Oh, I want to pinch both Rocky and Cooper. They are sooooo cute!
-Danielle

Steve Stenzel said...

Chubby does equal cute!

And regarding your question, if you are turning a "10" (like 30, 40, 50), you have to run 10 miles!!

Brooke Myers said...

Can I pleaaaaasssseeee have your dog? I would ask for the baby too, but that might be a little too much..
Seriously though, how adorable are they both...