? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 21, 2007

What Would I do Without The Georgia Sports Team!



Turning from a recreational, workout 4 hours/week athlete to training for an Ironman and working out 15-20 hours/week there were some definite Body Maintenance People that I had to add to my routine! Thanks to the WONDERFUL recommendations of Coach Carole, I became a regular of Dr. Josh Glass and Collette Ragan (Glass ?) ! They actually just recently got married, and I'm not sure what the status of her last name is :)


Anyways, Dr. Glass or Josh is the owner and operator of Georgia Sports Chiropractic and Collette just recently switched from co-owning Sports Massage and Integrated Therapies to starting her own business, Georgia Sports Massage. I started seeing them both as a regular part of my routine about a year ago, and they are both AWESOME!


I've always been a little skeptical of the chiropractic care. There are some definite negative perceptions out there. However, Josh has always made me feel SO comfortable and goes into great detail as to what and why he is doing what he's doing. He also is a very accomplished runner, and that makes a big difference to me as far as his knowledge and sports perspective. I'm currently dealing with some muscular imbalances that he is able to provide me the immediate relief I need as well as exercises to help correct them and the regular check-ups to keep things "in place." :) Not to mention that hot water bed he lets you lay on when you first get there that I told him I wanted one for Christmas!


Collette is amazing as well! I've had my fair share of massages in the past more for the enjoyment aspect of it. Though I don't always "enjoy" my moments with her as she is grinding away the junk I've built up in my muscles, she always makes me feel 100% better as well!


A couple of weeks ago my shoulders were a little tight and one morning in the pool I went to do my first flip turn and YANK I was left with a crick. It wouldn't go away and the Physical Therapy was definitely making it better, but in a got to fix it before it can get better kind of way :) I saw Josh earlier this week and Collette today, and I must say, I AM A NEW WOMAN!


So I thought that this was a good time of year to thank them for getting me through Ironman and the 2007 season! I hope they are prepared to put up with me in 2008 again! I wish them the best of luck in their new Happy Lives together!


If ever in the area, check them out!




Until Next Time...

K


0 comments: