? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Splish Swim Suit Design...Funny or Gross???


I found this swim suit site from Bree Wee's Blog. I've already ordered one of their suits, and don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to the regular boring swim suits that I've been wearing. I mean, what could make getting up at 5am to go swimming more fun!

In addition to the awesome swim suits that you can buy, they have the coolest feature where you can even design your own. I've been playing around with it and have created 3 swim suits so far. Last night, my sister-in-law (also a Kellie Mills) suggested the birthday cake for the graphic and when we were trying to think of what to write on the butt, I thought, "Blow it Out!" Meaning two separate things... you blow out the candles on the cake and you also like really kick it into a major gear and "blow it out!" Unfortunately, due to the location of the statement, Adam pointed out that that has an additional meaning, and so... I think it may be a little too gross for purchasing!


What do you think???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the suit! I am looking for cool practice suits for my teen daughters. What is the websight?
Thanks, Nancy