? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My New Obsession!


Being a triathlete, I think its in our blood to get into all of the gadgets, devices, and products that will make us faster and stronger! Of course, the compression socks made a big debut at the Ironman World Championship and the craze began. I looked into them and due to the thousands of other triathletes out there just like me, they were out of stock. They immediately went on my Christmas list!


Adam broke the news to me a little over a week ago that it didn't look like I'd be getting a pair of them as they were still out of stock. I decided to look into it myself, made an email inquiry, and just my luck they had a small black pair!! Just what I needed! I figured Adam was no longer planning on getting them, so I ordered them and two days later they arrived.


When it comes to things like this you never really know if these things actually work. Yeah, you read about the science behind all of the cool stuff and it all sounds right, but science has the tendency to lead us to what we're looking for sometimes :) I started sleeping in them and then decided to wear them out on a few runs. I LOVE THEM!


My legs I swear felt lighter during my runs and they are completely comfortable. I was afraid they'd be tight to the "cutting off my circulation level", but they aren't. They seriously fit perfectly!


Now again, could my lighter legs be all in my head because I think that is how they are supposed to work? I guess we'll never really know! But, even if it is, it makes me feel better, makes me happy, and gives me the satisfaction that I'm making the effort to recover and take good care of myself! I guess that is what really matters! If you're interested, check them out at http://beakerconcepts.com/. I've already decided I need at least one other pair so I can have one pair for running and one for sleeping. I also may need that cool wallet thing they have! I SWORE to Adam that triathlon would be cheaper next year because I wasn't buying bikes, zipps, etc.... I guess that is yet to be determined :)


Until next time...!

K

0 comments: