? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blast From the Past!




Yesterday, Adam and I learned that Gracie was to be an angel in the Christmas Play taking place at 10:30am this morning rather than the sheep we were anticipating!! Of course, we're like CRAP! What are we going to do!


I called all of my mom friends that I know have little girls thinking someone has had a little girl as an angel in a Christmas play before...apparently NOT the case! :) I have a sewing machine believe it or not in my basement that I got for Christmas from my super-duper sewer Mother-in-law about 3 years ago. It's an awesome machine, and I've actually made Cooper and Gracie a couple of Halloween Costumes and a diaper bag on it before. However, in my extreme lack of spare time, I'm afraid it has it's fair share of dust on it at the moment.


My thoughts were however, to break that bad boy out and see what I could whip up in an afternoon. I think it wouldn't have been that difficult ultimately. However, God must have been thinking about my panic state when Gracie comes walking downstairs with a Barbie fairy outfit! White and Pink and equipped with wings!! I figured that was a sign :) It did however spark my creative bug, so you may see some crazy something I decide to put together before too long!

So, back to my original story...
I still needed to get her some tights, a leotard, and some slippers. So at 7:30pm last night after Adam gets home, I head to one of my least favorite places... Walmart! Now, I know there are people out there like my sister who thinks that Walmart is the greatest place on earth! I guess if you have 4 kids like she does, it really might be a great place, but it's WAY TOO crowded for me. However, I knew it would have what I needed and set out.

I decided while I was there to go ahead and finish up the last little Christmas shopping I had to do. I got all of their stocking candy and stuffers and picked up some coffee mugs to put their teacher's Gift cards in. Last thing was to head to the toy department and pick up some things for Toys For Tots. While browsing the aisles what do I discover...The original Snoopy Snow Cone Machine!! I had one as a kid and LOVED it! So of course, I had to pick that up too!

I LOVE that thing so much, that we went ahead and played with it today rather than waiting until Christmas! Cooper isn't really feeling well, so I figured it would boost his spirits a little, and of course... IT DID!

So once again, everything worked out! Just think, without the angel scenario, we would not have had the opportunity to enjoy some SUPER sweet grape flavored ice!! And the play went awesome!

Until Later...
K

0 comments: