? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. !"


Today I got to be a model for the very first time :) !! My Tri sponsor, PT Solutions, requested some of the members of the team come in for a photo shoot. They are creating some new brochures and educational material and needed some people to model physical therapy related exercises with their staff. I of course volunteered because that sounded like too much fun!


My instructions were to bring my PT Tri outfit, bike, regular clothes, and workout clothes. So I walked into this having no clue what I would be doing! When I get there they tell me that I'm the "Lower Extremity Girl." I was like, ok... :) I put on a running outfit and started setting up to take some pictures doing a squat exercise on a step. Letting the girly-girl side of me come out, I made them pause for a second so I could lotion my legs!! It was so funny!! They were laughing at me, but my knees were ashy. I was like, "Haven't you guys seen the Nike and Reebok pictures? Those girls are covered in vasoline! The least I can do is put some lotion on!"


So as I expected, it was a lot of fun. We were all laughing and goofing off. I did leave sore believe it or not. God knows how many squats and leg lifts I did. Not to mention the plank position they made me hold FOREVER!! Fun, photos, and a workout!! You just can't beat it :)


Until next time...

K :)

1 comments:

Alberto said...

That's my favorite movie !!! I love Zoolander.

It was good to meet you. I'll see you tomorrow at the PT solutions party.