? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag... I'm it!!

This is going around right now... So consider yourself Tagged if you read this!!

10 Years ago I was...

About to turn 20. I was a junior at Auburn University. I had been smoke-free for about 2 months, which was good, but was close to my peak weight of 160lbs!!

5 Years ago I was...

A brand new mother of Cooper! He was 3 months old and I had JUST found out I was also pregnant with Gracie!

1 Year ago I was...

Training for my first Ironman! In the middle of my first full year of triathlon and real-deal type training!

5 Things on my To Do List Today...

Swim and Bike
Take Cooper and Gracie to the pool
Laundry
Fill out an expense report
Start getting ready to leave for TX

5 Snacks I enjoy...

Clif Z Bars
Kashi Granola bars
Chocolate Soy Milk
Fresh Fruit Juice
Carrots

If I were a Billionaire I would...

Help as many people with money as possible! I'd get my family and friends all comfortable for the rest of their lives. I'd donate money to babies in need and help families with terminally ill children. Buy a house with a beautiful yard and pool and buy a Chanel purse because it's the one super expensive luxury I've always wanted!! :)

6 People I want to Have Lunch with Tomorrow...

I don't think I can pick just 6 people!! I can think of so many!!

5 Places I have Lived...

Lawrenceville, Georgia
Franklin, Georgia
Auburn, AL
Atlanta, Georgia
Canton, Georgia
(Not all that interesting!! Although I've lived around the Atlanta Perimeter!)

5 Jobs I have Had...

Daycare Worker in Highschool
Elementary School Teacher
Coffee Barista
Special Events Coordinator
Personal Trainer/Coach

4 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

Oh jeez, I was there with you a year ago, and I'm SO HAPPY to be doing smaller events this year! How about you?

Jen said...

I didn't know that you went to AUBURN!!! Cool! Bill and I lived in Alabama for a year while he was going through flight school for the Army. We got WAY into the BIG Auburn / (you know who) rivalry. WAAARRRRR EAGLE!

Damie said...

glad to know that I was not the only smoker out there! thank gosh we quit before it was too late, huh???

BreeWee said...

Oh thanks for playing! I like learning about the blog buddies! SO glad you kicked the smoking habit, just can't picture you with a cig in your mouth!