? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Back!!

Literally and Figuratively!!

After another LONG 13:30 trip home in the car yesterday... we arrived late last night around midnight to our home! We unloaded just what we needed, I got the kids situated and took a nice shower before heading to my beautiful, well-missed bed!

Trips are always so much fun, but the best part is the coming home! As soon as I crossed the Georgia State Line, I was like... Ahhhh!

After 4 days of no working out mixed in with eating absolutely everything I could possibly shove in my mouth, a long car ride home, a good night's sleep in my bed, and a rainy day here today... I can say that my spirit and mind have been rejuvenated! I would have actually probably have done something yesterday, but couldn't with the drive. So by the time today rolled around, I was ready to get moving! I made it over to my gym for a nice, easy 40 min treadmill run and now that I'm all fed and nourished from dinner... I'm off for a date with my trainer! Nothing crazy... just an easy 30-45 min ride to get my legs remembering what it is like to ride a bike!

I can say that if you are feeling kind of gloomy. A little strung-out... 4 days was just what the Dr. ordered! I have found that spark again not just for triathlon, but for my daily life as a whole. Sometimes the routine is what brings us down, but sometimes the routine is exactly what we need/want!

I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I'll post some pictures from Texas as soon as I get them off of my camera onto my computer! :)
K

9 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds like those few days off is what you really needed.

:) said...

Welcome Back!!!

TriBunny said...

Welcome back Kellye. I'm glad that you are re-energized. I took an unexpected trip out of town myself. I'll have to tell you about it later. Glad you're getting back in the swing of things.

Wes said...

I saw tons of chicas at the race Sunday in PT Solutions race outfits. I kept wondering, Hmmmmm... Wonder if they know Kellye? Welcome home!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and rested up! I think its exactly what you needed.

Jen said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see some pics from your trip :)

Marit C-L said...

Hooray for being home! Hope that the LONG car trip with the family went great. hee hee hee! Happy training! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Glad you all made it home safely and you're feeling rejuvinated! You're absolutely right, sometimes we just need a change from the daily routine.

Jennifer Cunnane said...

Glad to hear back from you - I am looking forward to some R&R as well after Vineman this weekend! I think some chocolate and other refined sugar is in order. Enjoy your time back on the bike - maybe you should put streamers on your handlebars because you probably feel like a little kid again!