? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th!!


Yes... I do realize that it is only July 3rd! Jen hasn't made my workouts THAT crazy just yet! :)


But I'll be spending my 4th of July in the car for the most part, so I decided to take care of all of my Happy July 4th wishes in advance!


I am pretty much all packed except for the few things I'm currently washing to take with us. I'm leaving here in a couple of hours to head to PT Solutions for some much needed physical therapy and my last Boot Camp for the week!


The ladies there will complete week 4/6 tonight, and I'm so proud of them! They've all given it 110% each time they're there and they should be really happy with the progress they've made thus far!


From there, I'm home to as early of a bedtime as possible to prepare my body for the 4am wake-up call to get in the car and ride with my not-so-fond of travelling husband, my 5 and 4 year old children, and my pug for 14 or so hours to Dallas, TX. Ugghh... is right!!


BUT.... I really am looking forward to this trip a lot! I'm generally always in need of some R and R, which I hope to get lots of by Adam's sisters pool and with the help of two on-call babysitters! And... we're planning on keeping things pretty low-key while we're out there, so I'll train and visit and spend family time! Sounds perfect to me!


Cooper is looking forward to fishing, going to a "cowdeo" aka... rodeo! It's one of my favorite things to do out there. It's the classic Mesquite rodeo you see on t.v. and it's fun! He also thinks we're having a disco party... where that came from... I have NO idea!


I guess his expectations are better than Gracie's. The last time we saw Aunt Kellie (yes.... adam's sister's name is Kellie. So there is KellYE Mills and KellIE mills. Can get confusing sometimes!) we were in Disney together. Gracie has decided that the house we stayed at in Disney with the princess room is where Aunt Kellie lives and we are headed back there. I think she'll like Texas, but if she's expecting Disney... she's in for a big surprise!!


So I hope everyone has a wonderful July 4th! We hope to arrive in time to have a BBQ and some Margaritas! Be safe and have fun!!

K :)

7 comments:

kerrie said...

have a good trip and a happy 4th! we are going to be back on the road tomorrow and driving most of the day too...hopefully we'll be able to take in some fireworks somewhere along the way before we continue on Saturday!
great race at irongirl :) (i'm still getting caught up on blogs...)

Kevin said...

Sounds like a great trip (other then the car ride). Have a great trip

Anonymous said...

Kellye!
Have a safe and fun trip!! And get some much earned R&R!! :) Drive safely! Cheers on the margaritas too...well, not plural. Kidding! Jen H. :)

Marit C-L said...

Hey - safe travels! Enjoy the BBQ and Margarita (s). :) Gotta toss in the Lime Chips for good measure...

Anonymous said...

Have a reat weekend Kell! Enjoy your family (even if stuck in the car) and some R&R!

Jennifer Cunnane said...

Have a great trip. I love going to Dallas, you should let me know when your family goes and visits. I have thought of heading there to do a race since my brother and his nephews live there. And, make sure to EAT up the mexican food and margaritas!!! You should put your feet up and celebrate your great race last wkd!

Jen in Budapest said...

Have a great time! It's so funny how kids think. Well, enjoy family. I sure miss mine!! :D