? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tis the Cold Season!

So of course as soon as I get the go ahead from Dr. Peebles to start running, I go and get a nasty cold! I did run on Sunday, and it was awesome! My legs felt a little heavy, but I expected that. I didn't really feel well because I could feel an illness coming on, but it is so funny how amazing running can feel to a person that absolutely loves to do it despite how you may be feeling physically. What it does for your spirit can mean so much more!

Trying to do the "right thing", I haven't worked out since then. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting back into my workout routine. I should feel well enough tomorrow to do an easy run and maybe an easy swim. I've discovered in the past that if you wait until you're far enough along in your illness that you're on the recovery side of things and you do something easy, just getting your blood flowing and your lungs moving helps to finish things off!

You will hopefully notice that I finally posted my Ironman Video today!! The stupid thing never came through onto the ironman.com page, so I broke down and bought it. The one they give you is WAY cheesy :) I realize they want to give you something more than 20 seconds since they sell it for $20, but that was the only part that I really wanted. Fortunately, I have my own 24/7 on-call Nerd-Herd provider! This blog would be non-existent without Adam I swear! He helped me edit it, and then I uploaded it to youtube.com, and then he did his little html magic and WHALA!! There it is!! Perfect size and everything!! Again, the music is incredibly CHEESY!! I swear I did this Ironman this month and not in 1980, so bare with it, and I hope you enjoy!

I also added a couple of new links the other day. I took the kids to Java Jump. It's a new coffee/bounce house place in Canton, and it is AWESOME!! Coffee, Quality entertainment for the kids, good treats, and free WIFI, you just can't beat it!

Tomorrow I am headed to my Team Supporter's office, PT Solutions, to try on my 2008 triathlon uniform. They were an incredible supporter this past season, and I am so very proud to be part of the team again next year. I will update you as to what the awesome new look will be like next year!

Until then!
K

0 comments: