? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 19, 2007

No More Boot!

The Boot is officially off today! I had my two week follow-up appointment this morning, and everything looks good. My foot is feeling much better! My shoes fit, and it is just slightly sore to walk. I taught class today for the first time in a month, and things are finally getting back to normal.

I have to admit it is kind of nice however having a little extra time. My house is actually clean :), and I've accomplished things that have been put off for a long time. I've spent a lot of time catching up on my board game skills with Cooper as well! The only funny thing about this blog is that when I finally have the time to keep up with something like this, it means I don't have anything going on to talk about, so bare with me :)

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already here, which means the holiday season has officially begun! Like everyone, I LOVE Christmas! Gracie is seriously gearing up as she continues to get her "mail" each day that consists of catalogues from Pottery Barn Kids, Toys R Us, and Target. She spends days sorting through them pointing at all of the things that she and Cooper need. She even had us "read" a couple the other day as our bedtime story. Christmas should be VERY fun this year!

Tomorrow I start a new addition to my training/workout regime. It should be a positive addition...Yoga! I've taken classes before of course, but have never seemed to find time to fit it in on a regular basis. So, I finally bought a DVD for home that will hopefully enable me to do the types of workouts that I need (strength, flexibility, stress relief :) etc.) on my own time and develop a pattern of keeping it in my regular routine. It should be great as long as Cooper and Gracie let me do it without too many interruptions since there is no school this week. So I won't judge it until next week when I can have a "real" experience with it!

Well, I am wrapping up as Heroes, one of my favorite t.v. shows is on and our Tivo is acting up, so if I don't watch it now, there's no catching up later. That would not be ok :)

Until later...
K

0 comments: