? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 12, 2007

HELLO!

So this is the first time I've even done anything like this! Adam has just recently converted me to gmail full-time about a year ago. For those of you that know me, computers aren't really my thing. But I've found myself keeping up with friends through their blogs and thought what a cool way to keep in touch with friends and family! Not to mention that we are constantly taking pictures of Cooper and Gracie that only people that we invite can view them. This way, anyone can take a look at how adorable they are :)

My life is super busy and yet not all that interesting. So this may be a failure waiting to happen. But I thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes.

Upcoming things to look for:
I'll post some photos from my recent Ironman Florida Race!
Put some recent photos of the Mills' Crew
I'll try to figure out how to add links and all that fancy stuff into this thing :) Adam is just going to love that I've done this because I'll be bugging the crap out of him from now on!

Until then!
K

0 comments: