? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whoa... Computers are HARD! :)

Ok... so Welcome to my new website/blogpage!

For sometime I've been wanting to create something a little more involved. Something that would encompass my regular blog, photos, general stuff about me, and information in regards to my coaching services!

So... I put a new look on my blog page and created 4 additional pages as links to my "extra" stuff! Check out the new header my super computer husband made for my new links permanent location!! And here's a preview as well!

http://kellyem1.blogspot.com/ (Biography)
http://kellyem2.blogspot.com/ (Races)
http://kellyem3.blogspot.com/ (Gallery)
http://kellyem4.blogspot.com/ (Coaching)

Yes... I obviously did most of this myself. No... it's not too fancy/schmancy, and I may have a website put together soon one of these days. I'm actually looking into it. But in the meantime... I hope you enjoy moving around my new links!!

And don't forget to let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome (especially when it comes to me and computers! :)

Thanks for reading guys!

7 comments:

BreeWee said...

OH I love it WAY more, it is so happy and fun and bright! GREAT going, way to start the new year with a fresh face!!

Have a fun weekend!

Mel said...

OH me too LOVE the look!!! Dang I wish I would have meet up with you...I was looking for you...serious...I thought I saw you come out of the water as I was right there where they stripped your wet suit...but I guess that was not your wave:(....you should have YELLED at me out on the bike course:)...Thank you for your kind comment and you did awesome:) good way to end the season eh??

Beth said...

Love the new look on the blog Kellye!

Jennifer Harrison said...

Looks great, Kellye!! I like the loud pink, of course! :) Maybe add a tab that is: COACHING as you are trying to get into that more.
Jen H. :)
PS Websites are TOUGH...I have someone that does mine...well, did...ha

Anonymous said...

I like it...very floral! :)

kerrie said...

I like the new look - very cheery and I think it reflects your personality :)

Wes said...

This is fun stuff! If only we had more time :-) Whaz up with all the pink ;-)