? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Poor Blog!

I feel like I have completely neglected my blog for awhile now!

Yes... I have recently signed onto facebook, which is a quick fix. :) You're in, you get quick little updates on everyone with a glance, not to mention the emails you get from facebook that with a click sucks you right into it!

But... no, I have not abandoned my blog for facebook. Yes, fb is the "new" thing! Some have even said that blogging is "Out." But... you can make your blog page look pretty. And that is good for something. Not to mention it's the perfect place for me to ramble and it is considered O.K... :)

So just to kind of catch up on things...
First of all, we went to a corn maize and pumpkin patch for our annual fall festival trip. We've gone to several different pumpkin patches in the past, but this year decided to do this corn maize that we've heard a lot about. It was very neat! We were looking for "clues" to find our way out and Gracie kept pointing out ears of corn as clues! Good thing those weren't our only clues! :)

As far as Cooper's baseball is concerned... He DID hit the ball! He had quite a few hits actually! Unfortunately, the first time he hit it right to the first baseman and got out, but he hit the ball nonetheless! Then we ended up playing in our first playoff game. It was a close one... we won 22-21 at the bottom of the 6th inning when Cooper scored the tying run!! Unfortunately, we lost yesterday ending our season, but we learned a lot and have a little time off to re-evaluate how much we like baseball and if we want to go for another season in the Spring.

Finally...Halloween. So much fun! My little people were Alice in Wonderland and Bumblebee the Transformer. It's such a bitter-sweet moment watching your little ones trick-or-treat. Thinking about what they were like in years past where they could barely keep up with the group and now running around like old-pros at it, was neat to watch!

We get one of these pictures every year! This year it was at the beginning of trick-or-treating because she was ready to go and no one else was quite yet! :)And finally... a Lazy Sunday, well for my gang at least! This will be me next Sunday after the race, and for several Sundays after that! One more week... Definitely a bitter-sweet moment! I'm looking forward to it though. I need a couple of weeks off, especially now since I've signed on for Ironman Wisconsin AND Ironman Florida 2009!!

Congratulations to Wes, Steve, Ryan, and Bree! What a great day out there for all of you yesterday!

7 comments:

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Wanted to make sure I caught you before you head to Clearwater and to wish you the best! You are so fit and strong, I know you are going to be amazing!

Beth said...

Good luck in Florida Kellye!! By the way...can't believe you signed up for IMMOO AND IMFL!!! You are crazy!!

Wes said...

Kellllyeee!! Thanks for the best wishes for Ironman!! I totally needed all the help I could get!! It was a great day. You are off to Clearwater this weekend!! Woo hoo!! I will like totally be stalking you :-)

p.s. Can I add you as a friend on Facebook?

Eileen Swanson said...

CUTE PICS! Best wishes for an awesome time in FL. Have FUN and race hard. Enjoy every moment...

XO,
E

Paul said...

Good luck in FL! Enjoy the race. Even though it's a draft fest, you'll still have a great time and enjoy the atmosphere. Can't wait to read about it!

Alberto said...

Kellye... Love the pics from Halloween. It's so cool to see the kids have so much fun as we did when we were kids during Halloween.

I thought you were only in for FL for 2009, but it's awesome that you signed up for 2 IMs.

I will be thinking about you this coming weekend during your race... I will be following you online. I am sure you will have an awesome race and your hard work will pay off.

Kevin said...

Good luck in Clearwater!!

Wow 2 IM's next year!! Thats gonna be killer! I may be there next year to cheer you on at IMFL since I am considering 2010