? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear Santa...

Adam and his mom have been on me for a Christmas list. As I get older, I swear this gets harder! Everything I want is either ungodly expensive, extremely specific, or not much fun! :) I'm a big believer in ask for what you WANT and not what you NEED! ha.. ha!!

So yesterday, I finally set down and came up with a list... Here's what I came up with!

*Oakley white women's sunglasses: I saw them at the Sunglass Hut in Lenox Mall. Also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... these: I actually may rather have these! (Can you tell I have a thing for sunglasses :)
*I want some fleeced lined arm warmers. I like these in like red or blue maybe!*Any clothing item just about from Nike or Anthropologie. Just don't do wool. It's kind of itchy. :)

*I really want some of the classic Uggs too. They've been out for years, and I think I'm finally ready to jump on the bandwagon!

*Splish swim suits. I think I want to order this one....

*I also like the TYR camo suit with the hot pink straps!

*Pink aquasphere jr swim goggles.

*"Magical Running" and "Running Sports Essentials" by Bobby McGee.

*The spinervals IM WI dvd

**And finally (For Now :)... I saw a lot of different jewelery yesterday that I liked from Anthropologie. You just about couldn't go wrong there! It's tradition that Adam gets me a piece of jewelery every year. How'd I manage to score that deal??? :)
Of course once I got going... It got a lot easier! I figure if Santa is kind enough to bring me even one of the items from the list... I've been a good girl!

7 comments:

Wes said...

Nothing says I'm from Georgia like a camo splish! ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

You don't ask for much do you?! HA!

TriBunny said...

Oh, fun post. Lee and I just exchanged "preliminary" lists the other day... Spinervals IM WI...Great idea..I "need" that too! Liked your splishies ;) You're list looked tame compared to mine...which of course had a few selections of dream bikes on it...I think that they're going to remain dreams if you know what I mean.

Kevin said...

Lots of great ideas. Cathy has a thing for sunglasses too. I am gad we have an Oakley Outlet cose

kerrie said...

could you just forward that list to santa for me? i love the oakleys! by the way, i have that tyr camo suit and it is hawt!!!

Marit C-L said...

Totally! Love the glasses, the arm warmers look great, always want suits.... and Anthropologie (or however you spell it) is an awesome store. I get you with the totally expensive or not-fun-for-the-family stuff. Anyway... our lists could be nearly identical! :) Can't wait to train in Tuscon!

Eileen Swanson said...

OMG, I just got those sunglasses. Love them. You would look so hot with those ;-) Love the suits too. Hope you get what you "want."

XO,
E