? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 15, 2008

One of Those Weeks!


Well... It's been one of those weeks!


My Dad was back in the hospital with complications from his diabetes and heart disease.


Cooper went to school for his second full week, and Gracie and I spent the beginning part of the week running errands and trying to keep up with life and all the unexpectedness it throws at you.


By Wednesday, I tried to squeeze in my run and got sick during it. I chalked it off to not being fully prepared for it, emailed Jen about my bad decisions, and got my schedule readjusted to try it again today.


Thursday morning I was feeling better. Got in a quality little brick, but by Thursday afternoon I knew I'd been bitten! With the stomach bug that is!


Ughhh!! It is so frustrating. I feel like I just can't get on schedule. I was up for most of the night last night ill, and other than taking Gracie to her preschool orientation this morning and getting her a pair of ballet shoes, I've spent the day in bed with no run!


I have been on a mission today to get as much rest as possible because I am so determined to get in my big brick tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there Kellye! Take care of yourself and feel better. The training will still be there when you are ready.

Beth said...

I hope you and your dad are feeling better soon!! Sending many healing vibes!!

Kevin said...

Hope your dad is feeling better. We all have those ups and downs. Hang in there

:) said...

Good luck getting your brick tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better and getting back to being healthy!