? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"So Are you 4, 5 months pregnant?"


From almost the day I found out I was pregnant, I swear, I started looking that way! My clothes do not fit, I couldn't really keep it a secret for very long because people immediately suspected something. A combination of it being my third, so my stomach muscles relax more quickly and pregnancy bloating issues, I "popped" rather largely, immediately!


This has also been the worst first trimester of all 3! I've wanted to throw my brains up almost non-stop since like week 5. I'm exhausted all of the time. And despite the nausea, I'm starving all the time. Go figure! :)


The good news is that I'll be 12 weeks within days and I'm FINALLY starting to overcome some of those things. The most I've been able to exercise is 2 days in a row before it taking too much out of me and me needing 3 or more days off. :) And by "exercise" I mean, walk like an hour. :) I have however walked yesterday and today and am PLANNING on actually going to the pool tomorrow. Yes, that's right... swim. Like laps, in a pool. I haven't done that since October. Early October. And I've never swam pregnant, but I've heard it's supposed to be really good. So, we'll see how it goes. Maybe it won't be too bad since I'm semi-cheating and going to a slightly heated pool. I figured I might need the extra warmth since I doubt I'll be breaking any records in there tomorrow. Ha Ha!! :) Who knows, maybe I'll actually lose my mind and post a picture of me pregnant in my swim suit! Ok... if that ever does happen, have me committed immediately because I would never in my right mind do that! :)


Wish me luck tomorrow and that the pool is empty so no one has to endure seeing my pregnant body in a swimsuit!! :)

6 comments:

TriBunny said...

You're sooooo cute! Love it. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Lauren Starks said...

So cute!

And just remember - even pregnant - you can probably still own must of the resolutioners who will be in the pool.

Wes said...

As Elizabeth said, being pregnant is its own Iron caliber event :-) Nice glow, chica :)

Unknown said...

I loved swimming when I was pregnant with my second son. In fact, I swam 1/2 mile the day before he was born (not much in iron standards, but a lot when you are preggers.)

Melissa said...

Hi Kellye! I'm Melissa. I found you through Jen H's blog (she's my coach). Anyhow...I'm pregnant too and due in July (our first)! You, me, Liz...all July babies! I'm so excited to read your blog and see how things are going for you through the next bunch of months.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me share. Have fun in the pool. I'll post a swim suit baby pic later on if you post one too ;-)

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous girl!