? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Triathlon Stimulus Package!!

It seems like everyone is offering some sort of special stimulus package these days, and so I thought I'd come up with one of my own! :) Especially since triathlon is known for being one of the most expensive sports out there, we definitely deserve a break, right??

So... I'm offering a couple specials:

* If you sign at least a 6 month contract with me before the end of January, I'll add an extra month for FREE!!

* If you refer a client to me and they sign at least a 6 month agreement, you'll receive a $50 referral bonus!!

Please email me if you have any questions. I would love to help you out! :)

0 comments: