? ??????????????Glacier Lake? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??1162 Grabs Today. 2040 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Halloween Jack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??297 Grabs Today. 1761 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Special Delivery!

I'm so excited! My special delivery has arrived!

I have been so fortunate enough to have some sponsorship through Nuun for the 2009 season. I received my first shipment recently, and it's full of great stuff!


Nuun is seriously one of my favorite training tools. Complete hydration that taste REALLY good and has almost no calories! Great for training when you don't need super amounts of calories, like in this base phase, or if you just focus more on short distance racing.

Hydration is so important when training and considering I live in hot as ever Atlanta where the humidity hangs out around 90% each day during the summer, it becomes even more important. This stuff Works!


http://www.nuun.com/

And I'm still trying to decide on a favorite flavor! Tri-berry is oh so good! I've been very much into Lemon lime lately. Plus, they have Kona Cola, Orange Ginger and Citrus Fruit! Great stuff! Thanks Team Nuun! Looking forward to a long and well hydrated 2009 together!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh...a NUUN sponsorship! You are lucky. I love NUUN. Tri-berry is my favorite and I also sport their visor :)

Ryan said...

I prefer the Orange Ginger...so you can send those my way. ;-)

TriBunny said...

Too cool! How fun to get a surprise package like that. NUUN is a great product.

Alberto said...

May I have some? Kidding !!! Congratulations !

FLATOUT JIM said...

Is this stuff available in Canada?

Jennifer Harrison said...

Yeah Kellye!!
Citrus and Lemon-lime are my favs.ENJOY your new goodies!!!!